This past weekend (June 21st) we were in Boise visiting family. We brought our fishing poles to see if our luck would be better than it is in Eastern Idaho. Governor Butch Otter lives in my hometown of Star, and he was kind enough to let us come and fish in his ponds on Saturday morning. We caught some pretty nice bass--3 and 4 pounders! It was a lot of fun and we are very grateful that we were able to go. The only problem is that now we really want to have a pond with fish in it. But maybe we should get some land first...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Big Fish Stories
This past weekend (June 21st) we were in Boise visiting family. We brought our fishing poles to see if our luck would be better than it is in Eastern Idaho. Governor Butch Otter lives in my hometown of Star, and he was kind enough to let us come and fish in his ponds on Saturday morning. We caught some pretty nice bass--3 and 4 pounders! It was a lot of fun and we are very grateful that we were able to go. The only problem is that now we really want to have a pond with fish in it. But maybe we should get some land first...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kaila!
YAY you have a blog!! I absalutely LOVE blogging. It's my favoritest! Yours looks really good too! I'm proud...looks nice for a first-timer. Looks like you might need help with your widgets. (Music, other blogs, bookshelf, etc.) Call or e-mail if you want some help. What's the nike running tracker thing? That's cool! Yours is the first blog I've seen THAT on. Anyway. Love you lots! I'll put you on my blog!
Heather
Kaila! I found your blog through Daniel and Camille. Super cute! It was fun reading about what you've been up to. It's been such a long time. It be fun to all get together sometime since we are all in the greater Boise area. =) I'll add you to my links!
Whoops! I'm such a dork. You live in Rexburg. *sigh* I need a nap.
It's ok Lanelle. But don't worry, our plans are to end up somewhere in Boise someday. Todd is from there too, so when he's done that's where we hope to go. So let's do lunch...in two years?
Bahaha, sounds perfect. I'll pencil it in.
Hi Kaila, I just came across your blog. Looks like you guys are doing well! The fishing looks like fun!
Post a Comment