Saturday, July 11, 2009

Eva Beth Myers!

Well... hello world!!!... Eva Beth Myers was born on Friday, July 10 at 9:51 AM. She was a healthy 6 Pounds 11 Ounces, and was 19.5 inches long. What a beautiful girl! She was born with the cord wrapped twice around her body from shoulder to hip, so it was indeed a blessing that she was scheduled for a C-Section. Kaila is doing great, and we are hoping to go home tomorrow (Sunday). She is walking around and even got to shower today, so we are very happy they are both healthy and well. Thanks for everything from everyone, and I am sure as soon as we get home, Kaila will make a proper post and post many pictures, but as for now, here are a couple to hold you over!

3 comments:

The Mills Family said...

Yeah! She is BEAUTIFUL. The name is so sweet you guys. Congratulations and I hope you recover well Kaila.

The Carneys said...

aw! She is a cutie!! Congrats Todd and Kaila! And Welcome to the world baby EVA! :oD

Jenn said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm glad that everything went well and everyone is doing great. And I love her name! I can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations!

 

Growing Up Together | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates