Thursday, November 06, 2008

Todd's Architecture Fun

So I (Todd) Have taken a couple of Architecture courses this semester.  Although i find architecture in general very not cool... I do enjoy creating something from nothing.  Here are a few of the renderings and a rough video of a building i built using Revit 2008.  I will add the rendered video in a week or so.  It is going to take about 5 hours to render the whole thing so  I have a lot of waiting to do!  But until then, Enjoy!








3 comments:

Patrick Collier said...

ummm... Todd I have just one question. "can I have one!" seriously that is a cool building... they should put one of those things on campus or something... umm... yeah... that's all.

Nate and Heidi said...

good job! It looks like it would have taken a long time to do! Keep up the good work... Heidi

Scottypoo said...

That's pretty sweet pictures. Hopefully you will follow MY dream and go into architecture like I WANTED TO, but didn't!

 

Growing Up Together | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates