Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Little Pumpkin!

So I was wondering... Does it make me a bad parent if I find it enjoyable to put my 3 month old in a pumpkin? What a good sport she is!

5 comments:

Scottypoo said...

now THAT is hilarious!!!

GrandpaM said...

What a darling little pumpkin!

GrandpaM said...

Actually, it was GrandmaM that said that, but she doesn't have a google account. So, I posted it for her. But I think she is a sweety also!

grandma bell said...

The cutest EVER! Wonder what she'll think when she's 16?

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

I can't believe she's already 3 months old!! And that's the cutest idea to put her in a pumpkin. I only wish my kid was small enough to fit in a pumpkin. :) I sure miss you!

 

Growing Up Together | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates