Ok, it actually doesn't in this case--it won't sway the results. But vote anyways! We have a poll over on the sidebar, on which everyone should vote on whether we're having a boy or a girl. We want to know what everyone thinks, since neither of us really have a feeling either way.
Yesterday we had another appointment, and we heard the little heartbeat going strong! I always thought that pregnancy check-ups would be long, involved appointments. In my mind, you always got an ultrasound, and the doctor would always be running some sort of tests to make sure everything is ok. But I've obviously never been through those appointments, so I was surprised to find out that it's a whole lot easier than that. Basically, the appointments are faster than any others I have ever had. We go, I go through the normal check-in routine (weight, blood pressure, etc.), then we listen to the heartbeat and head home. It's great that they aren't a hastle, but I sometimes wish that I could do an ultrasound every time so we could see our baby in there and see how it's growing. Hence, I'm extremely excited for our next appointment when we do actually get to see our baby again.
The last time we saw our baby, it was the size of a little jelly-bean on the screen. This time it will look like a human! And we'll even get to find out what gender of human! I hope it goes well and that we'll be able to tell for sure if it's a boy or a girl. We would not prefer a big surprise in the hospital room...we would much rather be prepared for one or the other. Don't get me wrong, we don't really care which it is, and we've never cared whether it's a boy or girl. We just don't want it to be a fake-out where we have all pink clothes for our little boy, or trucks and dino pjs for our little girl.
So the count-down begins! Our appointment is for March 6th, so you have about a month to decide and cast your vote before the headlines come out. Thanks for humoring us. :)
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Due to Kaila Hotness it will be a girl!!!!
Post a Comment