Sunday, August 31, 2008
I Know, I'm Slow...
Ok, so it's been well over a month since I posted anything. You may call me a slacker, but that would just be mean. I really do have a good excuse, which is the beginning of the school year. I've been living at Madison Middle School for quite some time now, and I enjoy the few moments when I get to visit Todd at our apartment. So, when I am home, blogging is definitely not on my priority list. Tomorrow when I go over to the school to do even more work (yes I know it's Labor Day) I'll get some pictures of my completed, up-and-running classroom to post. Then I promise I'll get at least a couple of paragraphs down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just can't get over that you're a teacher. It's just crazy cuz I have EXACT memories when we were in third grade of you telling me that you wanted to be a teacher. Weird! Okay, so you should know that I changed my phone number to a boise number:
(208) 954-3476. I think I sent you an e-mail about it, but honestly who knows who checks their e-mail anymore! Goodness sakes, I know I don't like I should. Give me a call sometime!
Love you lots!
Heather
That is so crazy that you are teaching finally. Remember back when we thought our teachers were so much older? Probably some of them were not much older than us now. Weird! Goodluck with this being your first School Year! You'll do great! I'll be waiting to see pictures of your classroom!
Natalie
Post a Comment